CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fruit Shoot

Okay, this one is addicting!  I am thinking they should come out with an app for my phone....

Introducing:

Fruit Shoot Math!  



You can practice any basic skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division).  This works great for individual student practice, small group, or whole group.  I split my students into two groups and they had to try to beat the other teams scores.  I find that if they are in a line it makes it easier to pass the pen back and forth to each other.  They loved it!

I'm also linking this up to a math stations linking party.  When I do math stations in my classroom I always have one station at the promethean board.  This keeps their attention every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...